Wednesday, May 6, 2009

partime work

i already got a partime work at domonos...hhehe..im not the one dat make or deliver the pizza's but im the one that pick up the phone when each and every one of you that wanna order dominos pizza all over malaysia..hhehe.
its is gona be my new experiance..cant wait to start my work there...before this i had work ak supermarket as cashier, tuition teachers, 'tukang lap lantai' at school canteen ans so on .....
y do i work...
my main goal is ofcoz to gain some money to make my life confortable and to helping my mom by not to ask her for money..hehheh...second of all is to gain an experiance. by doing dis i know how difficult the life of working ppl and to burst up my mood to learn and to do my best in my study in order not to go for that kind of work in the future...im not try to 'perlekeh' that kind of work but it is for me to make my self realize that in order to get a better life we have to work from the bottom and even that that time we been call such thg that we dont want to hear...it is an experience...tahts all i can say...this kind of experiance will strengthen me even more to face the evil thing in the future,..hhehe..bye all..

4 comments:

hanieym said...

btol3..
keje molek deh :)

Anonymous said...

hey.. thx kumen.. aku dak skrin art..

Anonymous said...

skrin art tuh seni layar.. major dlm perfileman dan skrin

Anonymous said...

janjey keje ko halal musti Allah berkat, beb..
ak support ko smpai bila2 as long as u r in the right path..k